WTSSMS and CALL verification service!

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
SMS and CALL verification service!


[spoiler="FAQ"]
1. What network is this? T-Mobile in the USA. I can do almost any area code and other cellular providers on request.
2. When are you normally online? Generally, I'm always on from 4-10pm PST, but I could be online at other times, as well. Please plan accordingly.
3. Why are your prices so high compared to everyone else? Well, I want to attract a higher-end market and not waste time with timewasters. If you're a newbie, please consider someone else for your verification as I do not provide any guides, or knowlLS
Glws.

Personally i think the prices are a little high as people sell phone verification for $1.
Quote Originally Posted by Luverdark View Post
Glws.

Personally i think the prices are a little high as people sell phone verification for $1.
Thank you, sir! I don't intend to compete with these people at all. This service is intended for those that need an authentic, clean number to do their bidding. If the other sellers' phone numbers work for X customer, then awesome! If it doesn't work for them for any reason, they may come here

The pricing is more or less a weed-out for customers since I dont want my method saturated.
Quote Originally Posted by tucktuckboom93 View Post
Thank you, sir! I don't intend to compete with these people at all. This service is intended for those that need an authentic, clean number to do their bidding. If the other sellers' phone numbers work for X customer, then awesome! If it doesn't work for them for any reason, they may come here

The pricing is more or less a weed-out for customers since I dont want my method saturated.
Thanks for clarifying.

Regardless good luck
Dude, can you help me with Paypal, please, I need someone to call them urgent.
Quote Originally Posted by Riseld85 View Post
Dude, can you help me with Paypal, please, I need someone to call them urgent.
Sorry sir, I don't do phone calls to SE - only for verification purposes

Updated the OP to clarify that.
I need it and sadly i dont find your Skype Button

Are you this?
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?