Hi I have a problem when I run 2 separate script, only 1 will work. So I need help combining both script


Code:
#NoEnv
 
 
SendMode Input
 
 
SetWorkingDir %A_ScriptDir%
 
 
; iloveesl
 
 
NRA := 1
 
 
; SS
 
 
^!p::Suspend
 
 
; NR
 
 
~LButton::
 
 
while GetKeyState("LButton") & NRA
 
 
{
 
 
DllCall("mouse_event", uint, 1, int, 0, int, 3, uint, 0, int, 0)
 
 
Sleep, 15
 
 
DllCall("mouse_event", uint, 1, int, 0, int, 4, uint, 0, int, 0)
 
 
Sleep, 5
 
 
}
 
return
 
; Nades
 
 
~MButton::
 
if GetKeyState("LButton")
 
{
 
NRA := 0
 
Sleep, 3000
 
MouseClick, Left,,,,, U
 
NRA := 1
 
}
 
return
 
Insert::suspend
and
Code:
Home::Suspend 
LButton:: 
Loop 
{ 
SetMouseDelay 30 
Click 
If (GetKeyState("LButton","P")=0) 
Break 
}
As can be seen from above they have a key to toggle on/off kindly help me please. (1st script is recoil control.[auto pull down only].)(2nd is rapid fire)

I Tried this but there is error
Code:
;initialization
Hotkey, *~$Space, Off
Hotkey, *~$MButton, Off

key_RCoff:="Numpad7"
key_Terminate:="Numpad9"

;Rapid fire
~F2::
LButton:: 
Loop 
{ 
SetMouseDelay 30 
Click 
If (GetKeyState("LButton","P")=0) 
Break 
}  

;Recoil control 
~F3::
#NoEnv
SendMode Input
SetWorkingDir %A_ScriptDir%
; iloveesl
NRA := 1
; SS
^!p::Suspend 
; NR
LButton::
while GetKeyState("LButton") & NRA
{
DllCall("mouse_event", uint, 1, int, 0, int, 3, uint, 0, int, 0)
Sleep, 15
DllCall("mouse_event", uint, 1, int, 0, int, 4, uint, 0, int, 0)
Sleep, 5
}
return 
; Nades
~MButton::
if GetKeyState("LButton")
{
NRA := 0
Sleep, 3000
MouseClick, Left,,,,, U
NRA := 1 
}