Helpclient

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
client
Guys I cant log in to the game from the hacked client. You have an idea what happened? It says Loading error.
inb4 banned
Quote Originally Posted by New View Post
inb4 banned
When you get banned, you get a "You are banned" message or something.
I think it's out of date that's why
Maybe someone can tell me how can I update orape client? ^^
Quote Originally Posted by Royce View Post
I think it's out of date that's why
nope. it usually lets you log in, but gives you a connection error once you try to load into the nexus
I had the same error, I just downloaded the new client.
game updated to 27.7.X7.1
The game updated so the client is out of date.
UPDATE
SO GET THE NEW ONE
Quote Originally Posted by rrated83 View Post
UPDATE
SO GET THE NEW ONE
How to get a new orape client? how to update? Please help a new guy.
Quote Originally Posted by Matcka View Post
How to get a new orape client? how to update? Please help a new guy.
you'll have to wait for someone to post an updated client
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us