Hmm.

Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
Hmm.
Hey Guys.

I have MW2 on my Xbox. I know that is Totally different.. But If there is anyone hosting prestige glitch games (the ones where you kill 1 person and you get to level 70)

That would be awesome.

Sorry If you think I dumb for posting this about X-box.

:S

Thanks.
Hmm, Well ive never rly Heard of that before, Perhaps u are thinking of Editing The amount of EXP u get In a Game.

Seeing as u are on Xbox, U wud have to connect ur Xbox to ur Computer, Somehow get into the Files, Acccess ur MW2 File, And look up the Player Files, Edit the File and find the Exp Section, and edit it from 100 to 9999999.
Nextgenupdates.com has Modded Lobbies for Prestige hack
Well It's definately Possible. There are lots of Games like this.

Even Stumpy got invited to one.
But he declined for some reason

People just host games like this.

+ I have my laptop connected to my Xbox right now. That's how I get the xbox live working...
Ethernet - Xbox to Laptop. (wireless from laptop to Router)
LOL, U cheap bastard.

LOL, Yer, Try havinga google of it,

Im only saying what i can rememba my friend doing(hes a loser)
HAHA.


There's not much on google.

I'll just try to find some people hosting the games.
There ya go Matt- See my noobs know shit
Quote Originally Posted by R3V View Post
There ya go Matt- See my noobs know shit
Yea and they seem to know more than you lol
Dont push ur Luck bukko.

U wont wanna piss off the Future Mod of COD, buh buh buh

BAN TIME!
HEHE Future Mod.

and no. I know way more than you. Noob.

and R3V aint gonna say shit on your side. He loves me (L)

ILY KURT.

nh. ofc
LMAO

Anyways Trunky I got banned onXBOXLIVE XD for playing MW2 about two weeks before the initial release.

But here's something to make it up for you :



XBOX360 Only
i heard that you need to have a cracked xbox to create such a lobby and that can get you banned aswell!
Quote Originally Posted by BigPop View Post
i heard that you need to have a cracked xbox to create such a lobby and that can get you banned aswell!
There is no VAC / protection against hacking in consoles, as far as I know...
Nope not at all, ya can only get banned for "cracking" your console, which basically means flashing your DVD drive so it can read burnt backup DVD's. I have it all =P
Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us