PostGame Offset/Address/Cheat Engine Table Mega-Thread

Posts 181–195 of 203 · Page 13 of 14
Quote Originally Posted by Headspace View Post
FPS limit: 0x1475D0E50, default 85.

By the way, variants, tokens, keys, salvage and COD points are all indeed server sided which means you won't be able to outright modify them using CE for example. However, there are many ways to trick the server into believing you are requesting them in a legit way, which is not true. See Teabag, it changes client side values which allows you to get supply drops and therefore sort of 'force' the server side process to happen. This wouldn't be possible if the server had checks though, « never believe the client » has never been so true.
FPS Unlock is patched. Upon chancing, it crashes the game.
Quote Originally Posted by JordyOwner View Post
FPS Unlock is patched. Upon chancing, it crashes the game.
I can get around it in this case, I'll release a tool soon.
Quote Originally Posted by Headspace View Post
I can get around it in this case, I'll release a tool soon.
Someone tried it already.

https://i.imgur.com/WW5rZXo.png

"lol even if i NOP the call I crash.." that is what my friend said.
Hm, I can't seem to get the byte array for the fps up there to work. I either crash or it doesn't budge. Am I missing something here?
Quote Originally Posted by toomanytoasters View Post
Hm, I can't seem to get the byte array for the fps up there to work. I either crash or it doesn't budge. Am I missing something here?
Make sure the array is shown in hexadecimal, then you can paste the value I gave.
Quote Originally Posted by Headspace View Post
Make sure the array is shown in hexadecimal, then you can paste the value I gave.
Still nothing.. Still capping at 91... It worked for me in loading menu but then it resets and caps at 91. After that, I can't change it anymore..
Quote Originally Posted by JordyOwner View Post
Still nothing.. Still capping at 91... It worked for me in loading menu but then it resets and caps at 91. After that, I can't change it anymore..
Try freezing it (tick the box next to the address), maybe it reset itself when entering a lobby.
Alright I got you, pointers have to intervene though.

FPS Limit ; Array of Bytes [21]

Base: 0x146005758
Offset: 0x10




Setting it to 1000:

Code:
232, 3, 0, 0, 56, 81, 227, 195, 208, 152, 49, 77, 1, 0, 0, 0, 232, 3, 0, 0, 56
Quote Originally Posted by Headspace View Post
Alright I got you, pointers have to intervene though.

FPS Limit ; Array of Bytes [21]

Base: 0x146005758
Offset: 0x10




Setting it to 1000:

Code:
232, 3, 0, 0, 56, 81, 227, 195, 208, 152, 49, 77, 1, 0, 0, 0, 232, 3, 0, 0, 56
Thanks. Works now
Im lost... how can I do this? have already cheat engine installed
help with weapon offsets.
Quote Originally Posted by JordyOwner View Post
I currently got the following:

Prestige
Exp
Wins
Losses
Kills
Deaths
Win Streak
Playtime

All Mission Team Levels + EXP
Contract Types + Progress + Reset.
Taunts
All Weapon EXP + Some Weapon Camos (Assault Rifles, SMGS) (Unlock, No need to do the Challenges) (Still working on the others).
All Rig Camos (Unlock, No need to do the Challeng
Perm UAV
Extended Map
ESP

I have a Menu ready to be published but I forgot some things. Hence why I removed my old thread with this tool. It's not CE based but made with C#.

Also, Weapon EXP should be next to the Weapon Camo. Here is the NV4 EXP offset: 0x145EC1D78
ive got nv4 and type2. anything around that offset in memory view doesnt seem to work for me. could you help?

**EDIT**

I dont have weapon offsets but i used memory view to max all weapons. cant do melee and launchers though. Any help appreciated.
mission team levels
i maxed out mission team level while i was like lv 7 or something. so every time i finish a game, im getting the mission team rewards in order like lv8, 9, 10 and not all rewards at the time. is there anyway to directly get the lv 20,30,40,50 rewards without having to play that many games?
tell me noob
tell me noob! what and how to do in order to open a weapon in the command tasks of Orion Rossamakhi and so on
need fullbright offset like mw2 (cause bad pc)
Quote Originally Posted by XxCyclone59xX View Post
need fullbright offset like mw2 (cause bad pc)
couldn't find it in IDA so may not even be in the game anymore many of the dvars no longer work aswell maybe they are encrypted or something.
Posts 181–195 of 203 · Page 13 of 14

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us