PostGame Offset/Address/Cheat Engine Table Mega-Thread

Posts 31–45 of 203 · Page 3 of 14
XP: 145D228D5

prestige: 145D228D9

wins: 145D22225

loses: 145D23660

k/d: iw7_ship.exe+5D236B8

jtf level: 145D24084

jtf exp: 145D24088

orion level: 145D240A2

orion exp: 145D240A6

sabre level: 145D240C0

sabre exp: 145D240C4

wraith: 145D240DE

wraith exp: 145D240E2

uav: 1450ED0E0

godmode offline or zombie: iw7_ship.exe+3C762F0

zombie money: 25E273EA4

infinite ammo offline or zombie: 145d22f21

- - - Updated - - -

CAMOS !

osa: 145d22f21

erad: 145d22e6f

RAW: 145d23029

tf-141: 145d22fb5

etc...

just add 159e38 from the old camos then browse memory region and set C8 00 A0 00 19 00 32 00 32 00 14 00 14 00 0E 00 enjoy
win streak: iw7_ship.exe+5D22539 (byte)
Can Some One Pls Help Me !!! I Inputted This Offset 145BC8FD3 + 159e38 For The Oni & I Dont Unlock Camos After A Kill. It Has Worked On Every Other Weapon Except This One. Does Anyone Know An Updated Offset For The Oni ?
So far I've found clip ammo and health controllers. makes for an easy game. Anyone found XP in zombies for the latest update? I found it but changing it does next to nothing. Also You can lock the card meter and spam your cards.

Nop these and you are good to go:
(make sure you use the Kernel debugger, use a tutorial to figure out how to set that up, it takes virtualization settings in your bios)

HEALTH CONTROLLER:
iw7_ship.exe+AF415E

AMMO CONTROLLER:
iw7_ship.exe+721ECD



I can't find a reliable pointer / controller for money in the bank either. It can easily be changed.
so i found the offset for money in zombies still trying to find exp and health. You will have to kill a zombie for the money to actually appear or buy something

Money offset 25E3C5550
i found more offsets i found the crossbow ammo i found out infinite ammo for the guns

crossbow 143C5A1D4

ammo for the clip 143C5A1D4
I do believe i finally found the exp in zombies not 100% sure but if i am wrong please correct me. All i am trying to do is make a trainer for zombies

iw7_ship.exe+6956C38
Money: 25E3C5550
Pistol/MP/Rifle/Shotgun Ammo: iw7_ship.exe+3C5A2E8
Pistol/MP/Rifle/Shotgun Ammo: iw7_ship.exe+3C5A330
LMG Ammo: iw7_ship.exe+3C5A378
Ammo Freeze: iw7_ship.exe+3C5A39Cz

Maybe not working offsets

[Tickets: iw7_ship.exe+67B8E78 <-- You need to win 1Ticket]
[Nade: iw7_ship.exe+69AB028]

Quote Originally Posted by digitaldwarf View Post
yes it is zombies exp
do you have HEALTH Offset?
Godmode: iw7_ship.exe+3CD4B30
Ammo: iw7_ship.exe+3C5F2D8
Ammo: iw7_ship.exe+3C5F320
Keep in mind these are what I have found playing SOLO, I will be testing MP in a bit.

This seems to be the controllers I've found for this most recent update.
This is for Health. iw7_ship.exe+3CD9B20
This is for the M1. iw7_ship.exe+3C5F2FC
This is for the Volk. iw7_ship.exe+3C5F320
This is for the NV4. iw7_ship.exe+3C5F344
This is for Money. 25E3C7260
This is for XP. I still do not understand how to correctly use this in order to make me level higher, but here it is. iw7_ship.exe+4237458
If anyone could help me with the XP controller it would be greatly appreciated. Will try to find more, if you need a specific one let me know.


[Edit]: As far as the M1/Volk/NV4 go, they seem to instead be slots for infinite ammo on your first and second gun, iw7_ship.exe+3C5F2FC seems to be for the first slot, and iw7_ship.exe+3C5F320 seems to be for the second, however sometimes it is the code for the NV4. The XP controller seems to change at random, I've had 5 different controllers so far, still doing some testing to see if it's because of specific players during the game.
XP: 0x145E3A341
PRESTIGE: 0x145E3A345

Mission team levels:
JTF wolverines: 0x145E3BEB3
Orion initiative: 0x145E3BED1
Sabre team Seven: 0x145E3BEEF
Wraith: 0x145E3BF0D
Blood anvil​:0x145E3BF2B

I leached this off @KingX735, So all credits to him
Got these offsets off a guy on skype (@KingX735) post back with results.

0x145E43C2D Reset Stats

0x145E44357 Prestige (1 byte)
0x145E44353 Experience (4 byte)
0x145E43C5D Wins (2 byte)

- - - Updated - - -

Mission Team Levels

0x145E45EC9 JTF Wolverines (2 byte)
0x145E45EE7 Orion Initiative (2 byte)
0x145E45F05 Sabre Team Seven (2 byte)
0x145E45F23 Wraith (2 byte)
0x145E45F41 Blood Anvil (2 byte)

Check all of them and they are working well.
Multiplayer:
0x145E45E2A Reset Contracts​

0x145E45E1C Contract 1 Progress
0x145E45E20 Contract 1 Id
​
0x145E45E22 Contract 2 Progress
0x145E45E26 Contract 2 Id

Use these to give you unlimited keys/crate

Creds @KingX735
1467C3860 4Byte Change it to 3 and it will Unlock Double Pack-a-Punch.
Only tested in Spaceland,works on first start need restart game to work again.
pls test other maps and report. thx

Have fun
Posts 31–45 of 203 · Page 3 of 14

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us