Game Offset/Address/Cheat Engine Table Mega-Thread
Ok so,
updated zombie money : 25E4AEE4E (4 Bytes)
ammo for third weapons : 143CA3B50 & 143CA3B54 (4 Bytes)
After some test & research, I found no recoil for zombie:
No Recoil : 1408E164C (4 Bytes) (value off = 11437071, on = 11437327)
- - - Updated - - -
take GodMode offset and change the value to : 2147483649
then run and you'll notice zombie ignore you
updated zombie money : 25E4AEE4E (4 Bytes)
ammo for third weapons : 143CA3B50 & 143CA3B54 (4 Bytes)
After some test & research, I found no recoil for zombie:
No Recoil : 1408E164C (4 Bytes) (value off = 11437071, on = 11437327)
- - - Updated - - -
take GodMode offset and change the value to : 2147483649
then run and you'll notice zombie ignore you
Does anybody know the timescale value?
If enough people on here ask I will update everything. Including chams, aimBot, server control things, key exploits, and basically everything you can imagine including timescale, player model, zombie model, super jump, rapid fire, etc.... As of now I've been doing other things and can't see the need to update things with only a person or two still playing the game. So nows your chance people if you play it and want good mods speak up.
Same here. Infinite Warfare is not a bad game, it's just highly underrated. I still play this game and I would be grateful if someone picks up on the mod again. Still looking forward to one lad Headspace.
have found that :
health :
143CA22A0
143D227F0
14428FDF0
144349EC0
1451D0540 When I set value on 9999 on this five, I just have red marq from hit but health still not decreased, its first time i use cheat engine, is good ? ^^ ( done this morning after the maj )
health :
143CA22A0
143D227F0
14428FDF0
144349EC0
1451D0540 When I set value on 9999 on this five, I just have red marq from hit but health still not decreased, its first time i use cheat engine, is good ? ^^ ( done this morning after the maj )
Can any lad help with XP offsets? For both player and mission team...
Hey, I figured something out last night! Oshiren's post contained an address similar to one of the ones from Zeubyx's January post on this thread so I went to investigate. It turns out we already have all the addresses we need, you just have to remove 1 from the 4th digit from the right!
For example: The zombies player 1 HP address was once 143D237F0, but now it's 143D227F0. I tested this last night and it does work; I got to scene 22 before deciding to disable the freeze keeping me alive.
EDIT: It appears that didn't work for the zombies current money address so it might also not work on others. I've tested most of the mp stuff and those do seem to work like that however. I was looking for these things myself and now I'm at where I want to be on levels 'n' such.
For example: The zombies player 1 HP address was once 143D237F0, but now it's 143D227F0. I tested this last night and it does work; I got to scene 22 before deciding to disable the freeze keeping me alive.
EDIT: It appears that didn't work for the zombies current money address so it might also not work on others. I've tested most of the mp stuff and those do seem to work like that however. I was looking for these things myself and now I'm at where I want to be on levels 'n' such.
Thanks toomanytoasters
Gonna test it out tomorrow
Gonna test it out tomorrowAll the addresses have common "means". Such as zombie health, if you find the first address, then the "mean" and boom you now have every enemy health address. That's how I always set up my tool so I didn't have to update a ton of addresses all the time. I also used pattern scanning and never used direct addresses so that my main tool would never break. I guarantee everything on it still works the same as when I was last active.
So toomanytoasters was actually right. I was able to make some offsets work. Turns out you just have to remove 1 from the 4th digit from the right. Here are some offsets for multiplayer if you really insist on granting yourself some sweet XP and prestige, along with some zombies offsets.
MULTIPLAYER:
*Prestige : 145EC3ECA (1 Byte)
*XP : 145EC3EC6 (4 Bytes) - set the value to 1500000 for player level 55. You need to play one match afterwards to save the progress.
*Orion XP : 145EC5C9C
ZOMBIES:
*Health: 143D227F0 (4 Bytes) - Change the value to 99999 and lock it to become invincible
*Primary ammo: 143CA2AC0 (4 bytes) - Change the value to 999 and lock it for unlimited ammo. This might not necessarily work on Rave in the Redwoods
I will work on other offsets soon.
BIG thanks to my mate toomanytoasters once again for an awesome idea
MULTIPLAYER:
*Prestige : 145EC3ECA (1 Byte)
*XP : 145EC3EC6 (4 Bytes) - set the value to 1500000 for player level 55. You need to play one match afterwards to save the progress.
*Orion XP : 145EC5C9C
ZOMBIES:
*Health: 143D227F0 (4 Bytes) - Change the value to 99999 and lock it to become invincible
*Primary ammo: 143CA2AC0 (4 bytes) - Change the value to 999 and lock it for unlimited ammo. This might not necessarily work on Rave in the Redwoods
I will work on other offsets soon.
BIG thanks to my mate toomanytoasters once again for an awesome idea

Similar Threads
Call of Duty 12 - Black Ops 3 Hacks & CheatsGame Offset/Address/Cheat Engine Table Mega-Thread
63 General Game HackingGotham City Impostors Cheat Engine tableA1 61 Counter-Strike 2 Hacks[Patched] *Update* Release Cheat Engine Table V3
24 Borderlands 2 HacksBorderlands 2 Cheat Engine TableNA 24 Borderlands 2 HacksBorderlands 2 cheat engine table (steam version)
22
