LightbulbDeath Pit Brawl Rep Bot

Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
Death Pit Brawl Rep Bot
Someone requests for death pit brawl rep bot, so i made it
Bot : Le Bot
Requirement : Completion Pax General Quest & deathpit lobby quest
Gain : 300 rep/quest
Basic Class : Legion Doomknight


Death Pit Brawl_Slenderman007__mpgh.net.rar665 B · 415 downloads Clean
I assume 300 per is the fastest for this location?
Thanks for the bot!
Quote Originally Posted by Schuba View Post
I assume 300 per is the fastest for this location?
Thanks for the bot!
yep, ur welcome
/Approved. Post back results and as always, use at your own risk.
Fastest way I have come across for this particular rep, good work
Thank YOU for this rep bot. It kept slapping my head if I am not able to find out the solution to a working bot for this.

Edit: A little bit staggering though. At times, our characters will go into a different room by mistake or kill the monsters too fast, causing the bot to stop working properly. I have to check from time to time. Still, a very good one.
Quote Originally Posted by justpassingby123 View Post
Thank YOU for this rep bot. It kept slapping my head if I am not able to find out the solution to a working bot for this.
np, well enjoy it now
Quote Originally Posted by Play_N_Hack View Post
@Slenderman007
Anyway you could convert this to Carbon or Cetera?
iam sorry, i don't have carbon or cetera
You linked this bot in response to my Bot Request, but this bot seems to no longer work? Doesn't even make it past the first room. Just sits there at the entrance to the next room.
@Slenderman007
Quote Originally Posted by jokster901 View Post
You linked this bot in response to my Bot Request, but this bot seems to no longer work? Doesn't even make it past the first room. Just sits there at the entrance to the next room.
@Slenderman007
ahh thanks for the response
let me edit it
Quote Originally Posted by Slenderman007 View Post
ahh thanks for the response
let me edit it
I checked other parts of the bot, none of the other "move" commands moved me to the next room either >_< they just get stuck at the entrance to the next room.
Quote Originally Posted by jokster901 View Post
I checked other parts of the bot, none of the other "move" commands moved me to the next room either >_< they just get stuck at the entrance to the next room.
already checked it, and still works without edit it
make sure u minimize ur le bot and have a stable connection
Name of quest please? Le bot is dead so..
Quote Originally Posted by Sheenaynay View Post
Name of quest please? Le bot is dead so..
Le Bot is not dead, use 8.3
Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?