TeknoGOD Cheat Tool

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
//Approved
It says "Failed to Open iw5mp!" when I try to edit my prestige. Is there a solution to this?
Quote Originally Posted by iDefiant View Post
It says "Failed to Open iw5mp!" when I try to edit my prestige. Is there a solution to this?
iw5mp is the name of the mw3 exe file.
Make sure it is open before proceeding with this hack.
Quote Originally Posted by Silent View Post


iw5mp is the name of the mw3 exe file.
Make sure it is open before proceeding with this hack.
I tried opening just iw5mp but this shows up
1. First it's just the MW3 Load Up Screen
2. Then it stops responding
3. Then it says steam needs to be running to play this game
Any ideas on how to fix this?
Quote Originally Posted by iDefiant View Post
I tried opening just iw5mp but this shows up
1. First it's just the MW3 Load Up Screen
2. Then it stops responding
3. Then it says steam needs to be running to play this game
Any ideas on how to fix this?
You have to run the game through the TeknoMW3 launcher, not directly through iw5mp.exe. The launcher will open iw5mp.exe anyways.
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us