WTSClothing refund service | Fast | Many stores | Vouched | 10% | Professional |

Posts 16–21 of 21 · Page 2 of 2
Quote Originally Posted by Hunter Is Daddy View Post
Are you able to do US Puma?

Order coming in a week
@Marcus.
I haven't tried it, but that doesn't mean I can't are you speaking about a full or partial refund mate?
Quote Originally Posted by Marcus. View Post
I haven't tried it, but that doesn't mean I can't are you speaking about a full or partial refund mate?
It doesn't matter, $130 order total 3 items, going to add you on skype.
can you do it for india??
Marcus my orders have arrived, left you a message on skype
Quote Originally Posted by Marcus. View Post
Was speaking with you, Dylan
Do let me know what information do you need for the SE service, hope to hear from you soon again on skype.
Posts 16–21 of 21 · Page 2 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?