SolvedDisassembling Combat Arms

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Disassembling Combat Arms
Hello. I am completely new to combat arms hacking, and I am trying to learn how the game works first, but having a hard time doing it. Sometimes I use ollydbg/cheatengine to learn about the game. Other times, I will just use what I already know from forums and use .net with low access ReadProcessMemory to read memory from the game, and make small cheat/player reader. However, I have not been able to do either. I am not exactly sure how to go about making a bypass either, since i have little to 0 knowledge of the game. Programs like ollydbg/cheatengine don't work because of detection, and the fact that when you try to read the games memory, it fails. Can somebody please help me out with this? I'm thinking about just making a small injectable/internal memory reader, but that's a bit of an overkill. Thank you!

My skype is LucasHeer715
Can you answer him? i need help with this too
I'm not sure if this has been patched, but just create a message box as soon as the game starts and it will pause it. Then attach olly to Engine.exe.
Quote Originally Posted by Skaterforeva1 View Post
I'm not sure if this has been patched, but just create a message box as soon as the game starts and it will pause it. Then attach olly to Engine.exe.
I think that has been patched. I tried it and Combat Arms closed when i opened olly.
Quote Originally Posted by StarElksla View Post
I think that has been patched. I tried it and Combat Arms closed when i opened olly.
Not sure of how the new anticheat works but possible inject a box into both of them to pause both so the anitcheat doesnt close the game once it detects olly.
Quote Originally Posted by Skaterforeva1 View Post
Not sure of how the new anticheat works but possible inject a box into both of them to pause both so the anitcheat doesnt close the game once it detects olly.
Msgbox or Pause(999999); hehe

But there is a better way to do this. When you pause, you are not targeting all threads... just the thread that your dll is in. I'm going to try to breakpoint all threads.
Quote Originally Posted by StarElksla View Post
I think that has been patched. I tried it and Combat Arms closed when i opened olly.
Suspend Engine.exe and the anti-cheat before the game loaded using process explorer.
Quote Originally Posted by Nine11 View Post
Msgbox or Pause(999999); hehe

But there is a better way to do this. When you pause, you are not targeting all threads... just the thread that your dll is in. I'm going to try to breakpoint all threads.
Any results? Im very curious to see how it plays out
Has been over a weeks since the bump, asumming solved.

/Closed.
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?