[HELP]Good injecter source code!

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
[HELP]Good injecter source code!
Can some one do a tutorial or something because I'm using a guide(I need an injector that browse and you can automatic inject or manual)and getting errors...
Quote Originally Posted by DeathHunter View Post
Can some one do a tutorial or something because I'm using a guide(I need an injector that browse and you can automatic inject or manual)and getting errors...
It would be awesume if someone made 1!

I don't have time so i can't handle it
Use Uglehs, Make some modifications

Use OpenDialog for selecting

I would, But I am currently working on a Online Portal that looks and acts like a Operating System, It's very complex work
ey ballotra told ya did u needed a OpenFileDialog ;P ahwel now you heard it from a vb master.
o lawd, another one of these.

...
Like Next says, Search for Uglehs injector code. It needs some modification, but its a decent base.
Examples and Codes can be found in the Tutorial Sticky, That should Help
I'm getting errors from the hopefordube tut...
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?