[Tutorial] Change The Login Screen Background

Posts 16–30 of 45 · Page 2 of 3
you dont have to use photoshop you can use other stuff. i use paint.net which is just as good (and less hard drive space intensive)
lol, never heard of it...
i'll check paint.net out
woot. less excuse for ppl to beg for requests. this includes me.
I cant open the LOGINBG.DTX in Photoshop?!
Im doing Smth wrong??
Quote Originally Posted by GreenDayDude View Post
I cant open the LOGINBG.DTX in Photoshop?!
Im doing Smth wrong??
You didn't convert the file to lichtech or you did put the add-ons ...
Quote Originally Posted by Ali View Post
You didn't convert the file to lichtech or you did put the add-ons ...
I've Convert it to lich tech bud what the ** is add-ons?
this is very nice.
REALY HALPED ME I TRIED BEFORE TO TAKE AN IMAGE TURN IT TO DTX AND PUT INSTEAD OF THE LOGINGBIG IN GAME AND I HAD BLACK BACKGROUND

VERY TY
Thank him!!!
THanks!!! You deserve a push on that button =D
nice fucking work. this shit is the fuck. i love it. <3
Nice Tut , if i don't have PS can i have use Paint.net?
Quote Originally Posted by o-o View Post
Nice Tut , if i don't have PS can i have use Paint.net?
1. Nice bump.
2. Yes, butd youd have to convert dtx to tga then edit then convert back to dtx
he didnt bumped it, the dickhead above him did.
Posts 16–30 of 45 · Page 2 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us