Hello Guys!

Posts 1–15 of 47 · Page 1 of 4
Hello Guys!
I just Joined and i wanted to say hi.

Yes im a female.

Well see ya guys!

Saved-
Wrong section, goes to member introduction. And we don't care if you're a girl?
PIC OR GTFO
Quote Originally Posted by Saved- View Post
I just Joined and i wanted to say hi.

Yes im a female.

Well see ya guys!

Saved-
Obvious troll. Pic of female organs or leave, now.
My troll senses are tingling
U want a pic? Thats kind of weird
Quote Originally Posted by Saved- View Post
U want a pic? Thats kind of weird
proveeeee it!
Why wouldn't we want a pic...! Now!
U guys are freaks but sure how?? do i do it
Obvious troll excuse.
I will show you a pic but tell me how. God ur an Azz
STFU troll .
WTF is a trol
we dont have all day
I been asking HOW DO I DO A PIC IM NEW
Posts 1–15 of 47 · Page 1 of 4

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us