WTSSelling PSN Account with $17.00 wallet

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
Selling PSN Account with $17.00 wallet
Hello guys, I'm selling this PSN account with $17.00 on it. You can use it to buy any item on the PSN store with this max price
After that if you are going to buy a PS4 game you can also activate the account for your console.
Price: $4
Payment type: Bitcoin only

My Skype: xbrunero
PSNwallet1.PNG62 KB · 7 downloads psnwallet2.PNG32 KB · 5 downloads
BUMP - Now accepting Paypal for a trusted MPGH member (I know that I'm also not reliable, yet...). I have more proofs when you contact me in Skype.
-------------------------
Also selling one PSN account with FINAL FANTASY® XIV: A Realm Reborn™ for PS4 - Price to discuss.
Please write here when you add me on skype.
i'm seller psn games
Hi bro im' seller psn accounts i sell good prices, HQ

t: psnaccountts
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?