cd-key

Posts 16–30 of 30 · Page 2 of 2
Lol not hard, you just go to walmart take the game, go to clothing place open the box take the cd-key then leave the box here and leave the walmart
man i wish Australia had these shops i would do it all the time :S but its maxium security tight hard plastic covering and alarm's attached if the box is opened lol talk about safety..
in england they have to get a manager to open the glass case then you can get it..
only the empty box is on the shelf

but ya obviously aussie + england have smart shops :P
Quote Originally Posted by themonstermanmmz View Post
in england they have to get a manager to open the glass case then you can get it..
only the empty box is on the shelf

but ya obviously aussie + england have smart shops :P
bad unlike other countries are pretty much saying TAKE ME TAKE ME OPEN ME UP ROB OUR CD KEYS AND USE THEM lol...
Quote Originally Posted by patrickchewing View Post
lol I havnt ever stolen from walmart but I do know that the pc games and what not sit out in the open without any kind of alarm on them. I had a friend who got 3 or 4 copies of mw2 on different trips just by carrying in a walmart bag and putting the game in the bag 1 at a time hahaha.
Hahahaha! The sad part is, that actually works in some walmart locations! One guy I saw had his jacket LOADED with DVD's and games the alarms didn't go off and they didn't catch him xD
/Moved to Account Sales
only 2 left so contact me trough steam here is the price : 1 = 15$ us and 2 = 25$ us

if you wan't 2 but think I will scam we can do 1 for 15$ then the second for 10$ instand of the 2 for 25$
WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF , Invaild Cd - Key
Cheater
Steam Say its In Use !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Quote Originally Posted by Adreefar View Post
WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF , Invaild Cd - Key
Cheater
Steam Say its In Use !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
who are you? and lol it is impossible all my key are working just got them from walmart...
I just got scammed by this guy, don't do it!

Please /remove /delete /ban, or whatever.
I didn't scammed you I didn't add any money from you... my paypal was still telling me 0,00$ and i just showed you the proof...
i just got scammed. Please do not buy from this guy.

Obama can verify this scammer.
Powner is a scammer :/
Posts 16–30 of 30 · Page 2 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us