MPGH Ranks
Hello lovely people of MPGH!
I have really tried to find a forum post on mpgh that lists all of the MPGH Post-Count Ranks. (by this I do not mean the image ranks)
While searching for this forum post.. I've encountered a lot of people asking for it, yet other users post and share outdated MPGH rank lists. So I figured I might as well make a post here asking about it.
List of Post-Count Ranks:
Note: I am aware of the outdated ranks, no need to provide me with those!
I have really tried to find a forum post on mpgh that lists all of the MPGH Post-Count Ranks. (by this I do not mean the image ranks)
While searching for this forum post.. I've encountered a lot of people asking for it, yet other users post and share outdated MPGH rank lists. So I figured I might as well make a post here asking about it.
List of Post-Count Ranks:
Code:
Rank | Minimum - Maximum (post counts I have encountered so far) New Member | 0 - ... (0-24) Newbie | 25 - 49 (25 - 48) Novice | 50 - 99 (50-97) Member | 100 - 149 (101-149) Advanced Member | 150 - 249 (151-249) Dual-Keyboard Member | 250 - 499 (262 - 488) Expert Member | 500 - 749 (500 - 722) Bobo's Trainer | 750 - ... (770-830) MPGH Expert | ... - ... (1,168) (not sure if this is a real post count rank) MPGH Addict | ... - ... (3,570) (not sure if this is a real post count rank) MPGH Knight | ... - ... (4,932) (not sure if this is a real post count rank) MPGH Champion | ... - ... (5,923) (not sure if this is a real post count rank) MPGH Enemy #1 | ... - ... (13,359) (not sure if this is a real post count rank)


, don't really have access to MPGH's user post count ranks. If @
