PostOffering(Cheap) French/English Accurate Translation Service

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
(Cheap) French/English Accurate Translation Service
Hey guys, I am offering my translation services to anyone that needs something translated from french to english or english to french. I am a native english and french speaker and I have studied english and french at school ever since I remember. Needless to say that I can write perfectly well in english and in french. You will be paying for my services after I have completed the translation that was ordered and you will only pay once you are satisfied with my translation. I will charge 5€ for 500 words, 10€ for 1000 words... but I might give you some discounts if you are a regular costumer.
I know this post's presentation and my rep on mpgh don't look very professional but as I said before you will only pay once the job is done so no need to worry about scams.

If you are interested in buying, you can contact me on mpgh or by skype: swagman2407@gmail.com (currently unavailable on skype) and I will accept paypal from trusted members or bitcoin for anyone.
Since no one is interested, this thread can be closed. Thank you!
Closed upon request.
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?