Congratulations NextGen1!

Posts 1–15 of 29 · Page 1 of 2
Congratulations NextGen1!
Congratulate your new VB Minion NextGen1!

I know the VB section has been waiting for this a long time, but now its official. Give him pats on the back, spam his visitor page, or complain to him how you wanted to be minion instead. (in which case you can gladly gtfo ). I have a feeling NextGen will do an excellent job. As most of you know he has already been a great benefit to the entire programming section and even MPGH as a whole.

Congrats NextGen1!
I hate him, I had NOTHING to do with this.

Obama for vb minion
pro vb coder right here. im talkin about nextgen, not me
I also wanted Obama to be the favorite of more vb the nextgen1 this more assets!
OBAMA OWNZ!
Quote Originally Posted by llXXXXll ~ Obama Fan View Post
I also wanted Obama to be the favorite of more vb the nextgen1 this more assets!
OBAMA OWNZ!
YES! +1 .
Quote Originally Posted by llXXXXll ~ Obama Fan View Post
I also wanted Obama to be the favorite of more vb the nextgen1 this more assets!
OBAMA OWNZ!

pffff....^^blablabla

gratz nextgen ur the best
Now all we have to do is remove the "NextGen1 for minion!" pictures from our sigs lol
Congrats ho
Pancakes can't program.

Congrats NextGen.
oh wow i want my own fan
Quote Originally Posted by BJIZZLE View Post
oh wow i want my own fan
I agree, 3 posts in and this guy is already Obomas' biggest fan.
Congratulations, your really deserve it, you help a ton of people. Including me .
Congratz again, although I'd rather have Obama for VB Minion.
GRATZ NEXTGEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He's really helpful and definetely deserves it.
Posts 1–15 of 29 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us