WinkSwordhaven Fast Rep Bot

Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1
Swordhaven Fast Rep Bot
Hey guys! Can i request something? If someone in this place knows how to make bot (I know how to make one but im not good at it) good bots.
You know... just like that bot that can earn 200 eternal rep every 3-5 seconds? I really can't keep focus on monsters even if i use bot manager, it just disconnects. If someone knows how to make that bot, please make it! I really need it! If someone can do it, thanks! Cause while your at it, ill
be searching google...

Edit: OH or maybe you should just hand me the spammer code for "Eradicated Arachnid" from the quest Arachnid Eradicated in the castle of swordhaven! PLEASE! I PROMISE I WILL MAKE IT UP FOR EVERYONE!!!
Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?