[Visual Basic]Server/Client Chat

Posts 1–15 of 24 · Page 1 of 2
[Visual Basic]Server/Client Chat
NextGen1 Edit: Credit For Client Code to Kevin of VB Paradise.

Ok well I'll release a Server + Client application. The ip is changeable and is saved in the Client application:

~ Pictures ~

Server application:



Client application:



Feel free to modify it's user interface.

Video Preview:



Youtube is currently uploading it. Patience pl0x.



~ Click to see scan ~

I have also included some comments.


I'd like to see a mpgh chat program =D It's opensource so please work on it and release further stuffz

Share new ideas and stuff. We might be able to do a nice chat program :P

The download includs both vb projects. Not just a .txt with code

Thank me!

OpenSource.rarattachment deleted · 471 downloads before removal
*high five back*

Looks good very nice
Epic high five.
/buttsex
/nh
Quote Originally Posted by Nexulous View Post
Epic high five.
/buttsex
/nh
olawd noh buttsex pl0x =/

gooooooo develop moar features NAO1!1
Awesome dude
I didn't look at the source, but the server is accessible from other computers right? Or is it just yours?

EDIT: I looked at the source


Ill try it with hamachi since im to lazy to forward ports
um perhaps for a suggestion add a button or something that they can click to take them to mpgh )) also high five cookies to u ))
COOKIEZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ /LUV

Well it's open source =D

Button click event:

Process.start("www.mpgh.net/forum")

=P

And no the server it only accessable from the pc you started it on


Looks Good, This can come in handy.


Just do me a favor, I see you made the client side "your own"

But give credit to kevin of VB paradise for your code, only fair , Client side is 100% his
thank you man, i plan to build on this
+1 thanks, its easy to make it world-wide connections with php
Posts 1–15 of 24 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?