Custom C# Applications.
Hi Guys, I have a few sources from years ago which I thought some people may find useful:
http://i.imgur.com/A7E0PIv.jpg
The applications will/can include
-software/folder/file shortcuts: Open set softwares, documents, folders etc with a click of a button
-Open webpages: Open set webpages
-Auto Login: Automatically login to webpages, softwares etc
-Auto Register: Automatically register to specific webpages or softwares
-Manage documents/user details: Through SQL databases
-Password Convince: Copy Passwords to clipboard by the click of a button so you can easily login to websites or softwares.
-Spam Bot: Spam what ever you want :/
-Exe Loader: Download and run files from your server if you would like to stream external cheats privately.
If you require something more advanced or something not mentioned above, leave a post down below or PM me.
Cost of builds will vary depending on what you want done. I will provide with source files as well, giving out one free vouch copy. I would say average cost around $10 - $20.
http://i.imgur.com/A7E0PIv.jpg
The applications will/can include
-software/folder/file shortcuts: Open set softwares, documents, folders etc with a click of a button
-Open webpages: Open set webpages
-Auto Login: Automatically login to webpages, softwares etc
-Auto Register: Automatically register to specific webpages or softwares
-Manage documents/user details: Through SQL databases
-Password Convince: Copy Passwords to clipboard by the click of a button so you can easily login to websites or softwares.
-Spam Bot: Spam what ever you want :/
-Exe Loader: Download and run files from your server if you would like to stream external cheats privately.
If you require something more advanced or something not mentioned above, leave a post down below or PM me.
Cost of builds will vary depending on what you want done. I will provide with source files as well, giving out one free vouch copy. I would say average cost around $10 - $20.
anyway, if you need someone to vouch, im up for it, pm me, other than that, gl with sales