[Snippet]Gun hack :)

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
[Snippet]Gun hack :)
I was fooling around with my SANA hack.
This is my gun hack code.
VIP Hack makers, correct me if I'm wrong about this.

[PHP]
*(int*) 0xAddy + 0xOffset = WeapId;
[/PHP]
Dude... what's a SANA?
Quote Originally Posted by why06 View Post
Dude... what's a SANA?
SANA is Sudden Attack North America
Quote Originally Posted by Erinador View Post
SANA is Sudden Attack North America
Well either way they are just words and mean nothing. If the addie and offset are correct then sure, but how would anyone know that. FYI: starting off a variable name with 0x is a little confusing since variables names can not start with numbers, but I think I get what you mean.

Lol and the easiest way to find out if it works would be to test it with the right base, offset, and ID =/
Stuff that in notepad, press F5(to compile) if it inserts the current date and time then u must save it as viphack.exe, if it doesnt insert the date and the time you must try again.
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us