CoolPatchedGobbleGum utility. Version 1.1

Posts 16–30 of 39 · Page 2 of 3
i have a trainer for basically every version. made by a mastermind named Mistery! He loves hacking lol
Quote Originally Posted by shootermcgavin86 View Post
i have a trainer for basically every version. made by a mastermind named Mistery! He loves hacking lol
Yes, well if I made mine earlier, It would work with every version aswell.
Quote Originally Posted by Mario186500 View Post
thanks for this
You are very welcome.
Working perfectly with the Steam version on Windows 8.1, awesome dude Might as well delete my CE table, this works a lot smoother.

Can I make a suggestion for the next version, though, if possible? Instead of loading and saving GumGobbler.conf automatically and by default, maybe make it so you can save the current configuration under whatever name you like, and then you can pick a config to load when you click the load button? That way we could then save different configs for different maps, so for example there are a set of gums I use for The Giant and a different set for Revelations, so I could set up one for The Giant and save it as TheGiant.conf or whatever and then whenever I wanna play The Giant then I just load up that config, or save Revelations.conf for example so I can load that different one up if I'm playing that map.

Awesome work so far man
Quote Originally Posted by HullCogan View Post
Working perfectly with the Steam version on Windows 8.1, awesome dude Might as well delete my CE table, this works a lot smoother.

Can I make a suggestion for the next version, though, if possible? Instead of loading and saving GumGobbler.conf automatically and by default, maybe make it so you can save the current configuration under whatever name you like, and then you can pick a config to load when you click the load button? That way we could then save different configs for different maps, so for example there are a set of gums I use for The Giant and a different set for Revelations, so I could set up one for The Giant and save it as TheGiant.conf or whatever and then whenever I wanna play The Giant then I just load up that config, or save Revelations.conf for example so I can load that different one up if I'm playing that map.

Awesome work so far man
Thank you. Yes I was going to include a saveas button, but decided to keep it simple for this release. Next release maybe.
for the time being you could write a batchfile. e.g.

TheGiant.bat
copy giant.conf /Y GumGobbler.conf
Gobblegum


Revelations.bat
copy Revelations.conf /Y GumGobbler.conf
Gobblegum
Quote Originally Posted by luckymat2 View Post
Thank you. Yes I was going to include a saveas button, but decided to keep it simple for this release. Next release maybe.
for the time being you could write a batchfile. e.g.

TheGiant.bat
copy giant.conf /Y GumGobbler.conf
Gobblegum


Revelations.bat
copy Revelations.conf /Y GumGobbler.conf
Gobblegum
Would be awesome For now I've just created separate folders with different configs in that I just copy-paste over the main one, never really thought about making a batch file
Updated to the most recent release and now this works flawlessly, thanks a ton for the utility. When I had previously used the Cheat Engine method whenever I popped a Perkaholic I could no longer interact with ANYTHING for the rest of the game. Thankfully this doesn't happen with your tool so that's a HUGE plus.
Now my version is 79, but it still does not work. I guess it only works on the uncracked version.
Have you run Cheat Engine found the Gum offsets?

Just a thought, you are using it correctly?
You need to swap the gum before you choose a map and actually start playing.

Does MisterY cheats work for you?
Tryin to use this right now but anything i try fails. i even straight up used the setting in your screen cap and still nothing
What OS are you on? Are you using the legit version of blackop III and is it up to date?
What do you mean fails, what error message do you get?

Have you unlocked the classic gum you are trying to swap out. I think my screen shot shows only the classic gum that is availble at lvl 1, but I may have permently unlocked some and forgot.
replace failed

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by wwe299 View Post
Now my version is 79, but it still does not work. I guess it only works on the uncracked version.
i have the steam version, doesnt work
Are you running it before you select a map and start playing.
Quote Originally Posted by luckymat2 View Post
Are you running it before you select a map and start playing.
yup, running right after going offline
Posts 16–30 of 39 · Page 2 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?