Nuclear Mods; Alexice's ALL ACOG Scopes to HDS-4 (Model & Texture, and Sight)

Posts 1–15 of 42 · Page 1 of 3
Alexice's ALL ACOG Scopes to HDS-4 (Model & Texture, and Sight)
I'm now releasing my ACOG scopes to HDS-4 Scopes.

Including Model, Texture and Sight.

VirScan:
1# Virus total VScan for Injecables (0.00%)

Pictures;








__________________________________________________


Enjoy!

Download link to only REZ files!
DL here
(DL link approved by Liz)
ALL ACOG TO HDS-4 injectables.rarattachment deleted · 463 downloads before removal
You need the right Virus Scan.
Right?......

EDIT: is it right now?
Aha! Thanks, ill fix it right away

EDIT: its fixed!
Thanks!!!!!

Edit: wow, 3 DL's and no Thank...
Please thank!
(srry for Doublepost but im ahving problem with my internet!)
Thank u so much ur tha BEST !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Where do I put the files? I'm new to this and I have looked all over the place. I can put in .rez files but how do i put in .*** and .lbt files? Do i have to inject them? If so, then where can I find an injector?
good job and thx i love the reflex sights
No Problem.
Posts 1–15 of 42 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?