WTSSelling PSN accounts for good prices (cheap and reliable)

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Selling PSN accounts for good prices (cheap and reliable)
Hi everyone,

I am here to sell PSN games to the public for very good prices
I have many of the new games and old games including:
- COD Infinite Warfare Legacy Edition
- Overwatch
- FIFA 17
- Battlefield 1
- Watch Dogs 2
- GTA 5
and much more just for you guys

I accept PayPal only

Skype: GameDealer

Hurry only a limited amount of games!

Proof:

Are you willing to go first? Is so, pm me.
Interested in this deal, pm if you want to talk more
why arent your prices listed...
added you on skype, will buy account for COD IW if your willing to go first
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?