Apple Replace Macbook Pro

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
Apple Replace Macbook Pro
Hi guy's, then i have a question.

I have a Macbook Pro 15 Early 2013, and i want to replace it with another macbook pro 15 new or like new from apple store.
I'm from Italy and i don't have anymore the original receipt.

Is that possible?
What excuse i can use at apple store or what can i say to them.
If i use an amazon fake receipt and contact their customer service, they will extend my warrant or replace my mac?

Thanks.
I don't really think that's possible, even if you could convince someone that you got the wrong item or stuff like that they would still see it is used
I would also agree not only used, but they would push are you and "Apple Care" member. I mean it might be worth selling privately and working with another service here for your needs. Best of luck no matter which way you go. I am still very happy with my mid 2012 MBP - I upgraded the RAM, SSD and it even has a CD/DVD rom slot haha.
Good luck bro.
Thanks guys.

I only want to know, i really don't need this because my mac work perfectly but i dont have the receipt anymore so in the future if something goes wrong maybe i need it.

Sorry for my english :|
Run a RAM extensive program on your Mac for 48 hours (intentionally overheat it). Once done, take it to the store and say it's acting weird. They will give you a new MacBook.
Quote Originally Posted by FTWolf View Post
Run a RAM extensive program on your Mac for 48 hours (intentionally overheat it). Once done, take it to the store and say it's acting weird. They will give you a new MacBook.
Don't follow the above advice! Why would you tell him to do this when this would never happen to NOT even if he had active Apple Care! Not sure who told you this, but it's a bunch of B.S. - Just stating facts!
Quote Originally Posted by x1xjcramair1x1x View Post
Don't follow the above advice! Why would you tell him to do this when this would never happen to NOT even if he had active Apple Care! Not sure who told you this, but it's a bunch of B.S. - Just stating facts!
I agree with you. Those guys are not idiots. So don't try this.
It sounds to old to replace its prolly out of warranty
Sorry sounds very improbable. Your best bet would be to go in-store and social engineer them into thinking you need a laptop urgently for business or whatever reason and can't afford to wait for a fix or replacement. If you happen to strike them on a good day and have a very nice manager at the time, you might get lucky. But very improbable lol.
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us