(Requested)[RELEASE] CoD MW2 Log In Screen

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
(Requested)[RELEASE] CoD MW2 Log In Screen
Hey MPGH,

This is a log in screen I made really fast so it's a little blury (not to bad) but it was requested by a Newb on my other thread which will not be updated I will just release 1 or 2 screens everyday

Injectables only

HAVING PROBLEMS INJECTING THE FILES READ THIS THREAD





Virus Scan

KEEP REQUESTING IDEAS!
CoD MW2 Log In screen.rarattachment deleted · 21 downloads before removal
looks good but the only thing that ruins it is the made by dohp111 4 mpgh
that makes people not wanna Leech it x___x
Or you could just leave the mpgh there
looks nice but yeah i would like the made by gone but it does serve a purpose
Good job brah, approved.
I like it, but next time don't add your name and a text =(
the name means that if someone leeches it, it pretty obvious who made it
Quote Originally Posted by kentonyu View Post
the name means that if someone leeches it, it pretty obvious who made it
Yea I know that... but if 1 of my friend TV me and see it he will think that I hack which is not true =(
if you made ur "made by" was like put into a corner like not blocking the picture it would be ok but its still good
ood Job I Guess,
Then Again all Log-In Screens Are Copy/Paste,
Maybe A Little Text Action,
But the old ones...
god,
there were like 12 different squares you had to do :P
Looks cool

Would appreciate if the MPGH Delph thing wasnt there but nevertheless, good job.

(BTW... This is my 100th Post =D)
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?