Why do you play rotmg?

Posts 31–40 of 40 · Page 3 of 3
Money .
Quote Originally Posted by iliketrainz View Post


Get yourself perma-banned on your main and you won't go back.
That's untrue! I got banned three times and perma-banned once and I haven't stopped!


Edit : yes I'm bragging about my bans, want to see my tatoos?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by einaras View Post
Money .
Cheeky cunt
Send me your logins over Skype and you'll never come back.
Quote Originally Posted by Heaven's Husband View Post
Send me your logins over Skype and you'll never come back.
give me your account info scrub i'll hack you so hard
Quote Originally Posted by OncePhoenix View Post
give me your account info scrub i'll hack you so hard
I'm probably better than you.
Quote Originally Posted by Heaven's Husband View Post
I'm probably better than you.
nobody is better than me at doing nothing
Its a fallback game when I'm tired of xbox games.
Quote Originally Posted by HarambeMode View Post
Its a fallback game when I'm tired of xbox games.
eww xbox is gey, get a ps4 skrub
I play because i have a great group of friends that are super fun to play with.
ROTMG is Drug, stumbled upon it when another druggie was playing it and made me snort to lvl 20> From then $1.5 k went to this pile of shit drug. (But I CANT COME DOWN I THINK OF IT 24/7, I NEED HELP). Anyway I stopped playing recently.
Posts 31–40 of 40 · Page 3 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?