Fitbit Surge problems.

Posts 16–23 of 23 · Page 2 of 2
Quote Originally Posted by YXnC8L4mW6 View Post
Way to saturate a method buddy.
loool, people actually use that??
Quote Originally Posted by Live View Post
I've done thirty in a row, fitbit seem to detect vpns. I suggest other means proxies as an example.
you still use livechat?
Quote Originally Posted by Felix View Post
you still use livechat?
ya//still so easy
Dang, 30 in a row... I need dem skills. I'm learning fast thouh.
Quote Originally Posted by ETHerthethaethaetheh View Post
Dang, 30 in a row... I need dem skills. I'm learning fast thouh.
Hes laying
@Live
Quote Originally Posted by Live View Post
I've done thirty in a row, fitbit seem to detect vpns. I suggest other means proxies as an example.
This might be true. I have raped a few IP's from my VPN, but when I try USA or something I haven't really used it goes through. I have another VPN, but I do not trust their log keeping policies.
maybe it is now saturated lol
Quote Originally Posted by DropletGamb View Post
maybe it is now saturated lol
If your se'ing skills are garbage, no method can help you. FYI, public methods work.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Felix View Post
Hes laying
@Live
naw,, need more accounts though ;P
Posts 16–23 of 23 · Page 2 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?