HiringBulk FitBit Social Engineering

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Bulk FitBit Social Engineering
Hey MPGH, I'm looking for someone who is able to SE large amounts of Fitbits (Charge HR/Surge) to Australia. Looking for a trusted member who preferably already has a sales thread. Looking at amounts from 10-30 per week. If you feel you are up to this task please contact me.

SKYPE: vaypaah
Added on skype
Hey i can do a couple for some quick cash. Def not 10-30. Ive skyped you anyways
I might be interested, how much you willing to pay?
Quote Originally Posted by Hentai View Post
I might be interested, how much you willing to pay?
$20 Charge HR, $40 Surge, $40 Blaze, $40 Charge 2.
Quote Originally Posted by Vaypah View Post
$20 Charge HR, $40 Surge, $40 Blaze, $40 Charge 2.
I do not have a saling thread, but I am actually thinking to start a service. If you think I am eligible and okay please add me on skype
youaretradingwithatrustedguy
Quote Originally Posted by Hentai View Post
I do not have a saling thread, but I am actually thinking to start a service. If you think I am eligible and okay please add me on skype
youaretradingwithatrustedguy
I'm actually full up with SEs at the moment.
Quote Originally Posted by Vaypah View Post
I'm actually full up with SEs at the moment.
I'm able to se fitbits, let me know if you need another person.

Can provide proof of 2 recent se's that I have done

If accounts are provided, I can do them pretty quick.
Got plenty of SE'ers now, will update on thread if more are required.
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?