HiringWebsite Coder & Designer

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
Website Coder & Designer
Howdy!

I'm looking to hire an individual that specializes in website coding and designing. The website in question particularly relates to my own personal services I offer here on MPGH such as a CS:GO Store, LIFE Store (Writing, Homework, etc.), and eventually will be adding more services down the road. Other than that I want the website to be very basic and simple, but professional.

The website has to be easy to customize if I need to edit things along with being fairly simple to add new content such as pages.

Domain is already purchased, waiting to find a reliable coder (and designer) that can whip me up a good website.

Based on the fact the website won't be complicated or require advanced coding, rather just visuals and clicking to get into contact with me about certain products, or services I offer. Not looking for anything to expensive.

Skype: ccamumble
maybe look into the wts or user service to find people how is offering coding service
Quote Originally Posted by DropletGamb View Post
maybe look into the wts or user service to find people how is offering coding service
Yes thank you, already have. For those that come across this thread I'm still looking! Prefer someone with examples of previous work.
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?