Bumperinooooo
Spotify Custom Account - | With Warrantly | Refund-able if Service not Satisfy
Hot right now
See all listings
Selling Accounts/Keys/Items
Elite Selling / Trading / BuyingJust a word of warning people who have skipped to this 2nd page, this user, 745, has scammed me. Claimed he doesn't have any 'codes' left to do this even though I've paid him, and he's not getting back to me about a refund.
He's unreliable, and potentially a scammer at the moment. (Until I receive a refund)
He's unreliable, and potentially a scammer at the moment. (Until I receive a refund)
bumpeirnooooooo
Closed as OP has open scam report.
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1195018
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1195018
This thread is closed for replies.
Similar Threads
Selling Accounts/Keys/ItemsCustom Spotify Premium Account With Your Email
5 Selling Accounts/Keys/Items✪CHEAP SPOTIFY PREMIUM ACCOUNTS✪WITH BONUS ACCOUNTS✪
91 League of Legends MarketplaceAccount with 3 refunds!
3 Buying Accounts/Keys/ItemsSpotify Premium Account with CSGO SkinsGR 0 Buying Accounts/Keys/ItemsSpotify Premium Account with CSGO SkinsGR 1
