Pokemon World Online Lets ****ing Hack this ****!

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Pokemon World Online Lets ****ing Hack this ****!
Welcome - Pokemon World Onlineⓘ

Its a pokemans game, online!

It is definitely worth checking out, don't speed hack too high though cause it will freeze or lockup the game. I'd do between 200-5000%. Also its in beta, expect a lot of glitches and bugs.

-------------------------

Just on another not DO NOT use Cheat Engine, the client seems to detect it and close immediately use MHS. Or something else if you have it...

I was wondering if you could force a shiny event or get a poke you wanted... or even to just get cash. Teleporting would be cool too but that would be complicated I'd suppose.

If you could help me out that would be great, cause I have no idea how to use any of MHS's features at all. And it seems very intimidating, if you could at least direct me somewhere I can learn more about MHS so I could do some damage that woud be awsome!

Thanks!
Buy a NDS, Pokemon game and Action Replay. Put the cheats that people make. I cbf playing pokemon anymore. CA is more fun :P
just dont play pokemon... it was old like... a century ago!
Quote Originally Posted by Stevenom View Post
Buy a NDS, Pokemon game and Action Replay. Put the cheats that people make. I cbf playing pokemon anymore. CA is more fun :P
same here :P
used to play,
but go an R4 not orginal game
What is MHS and how do u get it?
I doubt you could hack pokemon
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?