WTS#1 💸G2A REFUNDING SERVICE💸~NO PAYPAL CHARGEBACK~💸 [CHEAPEST] [MONEY BACK GUARANTEE

Posts 16–30 of 61 · Page 2 of 5
Quote Originally Posted by Hova View Post
@ @HenHon Thread updated. Fixed title too.
Thanks //10islove
@HenHon

Could you do me a free refund as a vouch copy?
Quote Originally Posted by Luverdark View Post
@HenHon

Could you do me a free refund as a vouch copy?
Well I already got a "vouch" but contact me on skype and we could figure out something.
Do we buy straight from G2A site? How does this work? I'm looking for csgo knife
Quote Originally Posted by Trust View Post
Do we buy straight from G2A site? How does this work? I'm looking for csgo knife
Buying skins directly from g2a support isn't possible, that is only possible with paypal refund.
If you look at the updated proof you can see that one of my coustomers have bought a key for a site where you can open knifes and skins and I have sucessfuly refunded that.
And yes it was done with g2a live support.
Quote Originally Posted by HenHon View Post


Buying skins directly from g2a support isn't possible, that is only possible with paypal refund.
If you look at the updated proof you can see that one of my coustomers have bought a key for a site where you can open knifes and skins and I have sucessfuly refunded that.
So i'd have to buy a key from g2a for some site?
Quote Originally Posted by Trust View Post
So i'd have to buy a key from g2a for some site?
Yes.
Contact me on skype and we can discuss it.
Confirming we are chatting on skype
confirmed that im talking to you
If you fail the refund, shouldn't you return the whole fee you received?
Quote Originally Posted by Chanchanbimy View Post
If you fail the refund, shouldn't you return the whole fee you received?
Yeah I wrote it worng, I was stupid. @Hova please fix the tos and put FULLY REFUND in it.
Quote Originally Posted by HenHon View Post


Yeah I wrote it worng, I was stupid. @Hova please fix the tos and put FULLY REFUND in it.
Fixed it.///
Can you confirm we're talking on Skype
Posts 16–30 of 61 · Page 2 of 5
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?