WTBSE | PS4 | Macbook | Notebook

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
SE | PS4 | Macbook | Notebook
Hello people!

I am currently looking for someone to do a refund for me.
I need a PS4 and a Macbook OR an other decent laptop.
Hit me up here or message me on skype: pb.tedkil16
Willing to go up to 20%
macbook via apple refund from Copper horse for 12%. Target ps4 refund from copper horse or someone else for 10%. Notebook refund from amazon for 5%
I can do apple refund 5%. Add me on skype
Quote Originally Posted by Trust View Post
I can do apple refund 5%. Add me on skype
But only for US/CA? I think OP it's from Europe.
Quote Originally Posted by Trust View Post
I can do apple refund 5%. Add me on skype
Can you explain to me how these "refund services" work? I'm new to this and don't really understand it yet.
Quote Originally Posted by Quietjuan View Post
Can you explain to me how these "refund services" work? I'm new to this and don't really understand it yet.
You buy something following whatever guidelines someone has, then we'll "refund" for you lol, that's all there is XD
^ GG XD oh well
Yeh, I am from the Netherlands. @Trust, already had you on skype

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by HTML Apprentice View Post
macbook via apple refund from Copper horse for 12%. Target ps4 refund from copper horse or someone else for 10%. Notebook refund from amazon for 5%
Thanks! Will check him out
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?