Thumbs upWTSGaming Asylum Altis/Tanoa Life Money (Legit)

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Gaming Asylum Altis/Tanoa Life Money (Legit)
Hi guys,

Some of you may know me already for selling cash via my other thread however, we now are selling for much cheaper and now at a flat rate so I thought I'd make a new thread with the new price as I couldn't edit the old one.

Anyway, here I am selling in-game money for the Gaming Asylum set of servers, 1-5. Whether it be Tanoa or Altis, we can provide for both as money synchronizes across all servers.

One of the main differences between this and your usual thread offering to sell in-game money is that this money is not at all hacked in or duped and is instead gained legitimately through various money making methods available on these set of servers.

We now have a flat rate of $4 per 100K purchased. If you're confused in any way, this is how it goes:
100k = $4
200k = $8
300k = $12
and so on

All of these prices are based in USD. We will NOT accept any other currency! We also only accept friends and family payments due to the associated fees with goods and services.

If you're interested, please add me on skype at "d3nymotiion" and we can discuss things further.

Below you will find some proof of money (though this is only my balance and I have a few other people willing to sell):
+1 I can vouch, I got my $200,000 immediately with no delay, "quick and easy" as the last guy said.
Bump

We have over $3 mill available for purchase!
Hello you made altis life

- - - Updated - - -

If yes add me skype TaKinou TraKi
I am so interested!
+vouch, super nice and cooperative.
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?