ExclamationQuick Tact. Knife + Script

Posts 106–120 of 123 · Page 8 of 9
Regardless. It's thanks to him that I got it, so I give him props. Simple as that. Thanks Koen
Hmm, I'm pretty sure editing scripts can get you vac banned ^^

My friend edited key H to say 'im a hairy noobtuber' and got vac banned, so this is definately VAC-able. :S
Good Job!
My Melee button is middle mouse, could you please do this for me, thanks a lot!
Nice One... it works..

P.S *Helper: if it doesn't work for you.. go to options>controls and then just >set to deafult< and it will work fine & don't throw your equipment, it won't work then.. till you get it back..(throwning knife)

Plus: Does it make it faster? or you just see it faster? can't really tell the diference in tactical knife..
__________________________________________________ _____

is g supposed to be the grenade button? cuz it is 4 me and its reli annoying to use this:S
You can just use AutoHotKey for stuff like that, I gave you the code already.
I didn't make this hack though
Quote Originally Posted by keeshonden View Post
i wanne make hack but i dont know how ??
do you use c++ ??
can you tell me how program you use plzz ??

gtz.KEEShonden
personly i luv microsoft Visual basic 2008. google it
HEy can u makE it for ur middle mousE button thE 1onE that scrolls up and down pagEs...


Thanks ~LUIGI~
Quote Originally Posted by Luigi7734 View Post
HEy can u makE it for ur middle mousE button thE 1onE that scrolls up and down pagEs...


Thanks ~LUIGI~
yes...check my post, I have one for middle mouse...
works nicely...only thing is, it hits 1 and switches your weapon after knifing =(
what do you havE to Edit this in? I nEed to change the 1 to a 9 or something...
It works good, but sometimes it just switch weapon? it fails.. Please fix if u can.
Quote Originally Posted by Pewpewpews View Post
It works good, but sometimes it just switch weapon? it fails.. Please fix if u can.
check my post (link in my sig) I have fixed that and a little more and koen likes it
Can u make it for the center mouse button
Posts 106–120 of 123 · Page 8 of 9
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us