Is blockchain safe?

Posts 1–15 of 21 · Page 1 of 2
Is blockchain safe?
I checked the BTC site today and there wasn't blockchain on it. Do you know the reason?
I use Blockchain and it works well for me.
Looks the same to me
They did update their website template though.
Blockchain, ez pz use it, its safe
I trust you, I'll continue using it. But why there isn't on the bitcoin website?
I wont give up with Circle. Safer than safe.
It's safe , but crappy fees.
Nothing is safe but yeah use it, I do .
i use circle lol
Quote Originally Posted by CaptainGamerGR View Post
I checked the BTC site today and there wasn't blockchain on it. Do you know the reason?
I can't tell you why it isn't on bitcoin.org, but what I can tell you is it's safe.. for now.

Everyone's saying it but I'll still say it again: don't keep more than what you need for your daily needs on any online service.
It is safe, and many others are, until they aren't. But when they won't be anymore, you'll pretty much loose everything.
It's safe I use it :P
Can it even be unsafe? I thought it was just a way to see all transactions happening
I use it. It's safe bro
Posts 1–15 of 21 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us