looking for a id (help needed)

Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1
looking for a id (help needed)
so id 535 is working that means you can buy the summer token but cant acces the shop can someone give me id of the shop
59 - Summer Shop
658 - Summer Seasonal Preview Shop
590 - Seasonal Preview Shop
591 - Spring Seasonal Shop
534 - Winter Seasonal Shop

Shop load at your own risk.

I can't find the specific ID for the summer seasonal shop from 2014. I think you can't load the shop even if you get the ID for it, cause they overwrite those shops according to season. Assuming of course I am correct(so for now only Winter and Spring are up and when the seasons change it'll be Fall and Summer? idk), which I may not be.
Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us