Getting my first PC
Hey guys getting my first PC after I save up a little.
PC Case Gear - Shared Shopping Cart
Deepcool Black Tesseract BF Mid Tower Chassis -$49.00ea
Intel Core i5 4690K -$349.00ea
MSI B85M-E45 Motherboard - $89.00ea
Kingston HyperX Fury HX318C10FK2/16 16GB (2x8GB) Blue - $129.00ea
Galax GeForce GTX 1060 OC 6GB[/url] - $379.00ea
Silverstone Tundra TD02-Lite Liquid CPU Cooler - $95.00ea
Samsung 750 EVO 120GB SSD - [b]$75.00ea
Western Digital WD Blue 2TB WD20EZRZ - [b]$99.00ea
CoolerMaster G750M 750W Modular Bronze Power Supply - $129.00ea
ASUS PCE-AC68 Dual Band Wireless AC1900 PCI-E Adapter - $105.00ea
Total: $1,498.00
Is this good. Could it do anymore?
I did not build this, My friend has but I just want insite of people on MPGH.
max ;1600
PC Case Gear - Shared Shopping Cart
Deepcool Black Tesseract BF Mid Tower Chassis -$49.00ea
Intel Core i5 4690K -$349.00ea
MSI B85M-E45 Motherboard - $89.00ea
Kingston HyperX Fury HX318C10FK2/16 16GB (2x8GB) Blue - $129.00ea
Galax GeForce GTX 1060 OC 6GB[/url] - $379.00ea
Silverstone Tundra TD02-Lite Liquid CPU Cooler - $95.00ea
Samsung 750 EVO 120GB SSD - [b]$75.00ea
Western Digital WD Blue 2TB WD20EZRZ - [b]$99.00ea
CoolerMaster G750M 750W Modular Bronze Power Supply - $129.00ea
ASUS PCE-AC68 Dual Band Wireless AC1900 PCI-E Adapter - $105.00ea
Total: $1,498.00
Is this good. Could it do anymore?
I did not build this, My friend has but I just want insite of people on MPGH.
max ;1600