Artrandom background i made...

Posts 1–15 of 22 · Page 1 of 2
Looks very nice
Would be a good youtube banner
I don't know much/anything about editing and making your own graphic art but in my eyes it looks nice c:
Quote Originally Posted by AceOfNinjas View Post
Looks very nice
Would be a good youtube banner
I don't know much/anything about editing and making your own graphic art but in my eyes it looks nice c:
Thanks for the feedback
Dude this is smooth af
Quote Originally Posted by Ogma. View Post
Dude this is smooth af
Thanks bro!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by sigura View Post
Looks great man!
Thanks for the feedback!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by CanadianSyrupMaker View Post
Nice work.
Thanks man!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by EL Surenzo dA KK Caponeiyl View Post
nice work, the text could use some darkening since it looks too bright for me
Thanks, I will mess around with the text a bit.
Looks great man!
Very nice, love the god ray effect
Looks very nice dude
Pretty nice image, but I do have to say, try change it a bit because it looks like a pre-rendered image, just what it looks like to me.

Edit: also use [IMG] image url here [/IMG] just a quick tip that I got earlier.
Better than what I could ever do
Looks great! Always love the purple kind of theme.
Thanks everyone for the feedback
goooooooood job!
Posts 1–15 of 22 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?