CoolWorking MW2[ZeroGear] crack 1.0.184

Posts 1–15 of 68 · Page 1 of 5
Working MW2[ZeroGear] crack 1.0.184
Ok hi,

This is for cracked version for everyone who plays ZG!
It works tested it.VER 184!

Note:

The language is different in the menu.
It wont work without it apparently. As i tested it out 3-4 times.



Instructions :

1 ) Download atachment



2 ) Extract in Server Folder, overwrite all files.(Or mw2 folder!)



IMPORTANT : !!!

3 ) Open Steam, right click zero gear and check NOT TO UPDATE GAME. Do this everytime u play the game.



4 ) Join a chatroom(In steam). Right click the "Host" and click join game. Wait a few secs, and it will join.Or join to friends game!

Make sure that ur NAT is not strict.

THANK ME!
184_FULL.rarattachment deleted · 851 downloads before removal
I have two questions... How do I start a chat room...? and how do I change my NAT?
you can join groups wich have it or join thru someone...
Quote Originally Posted by Freakuser View Post
you can join groups wich have it or join thru someone...
Ok but how to change my NAT? It is currently Strict...
what is zerogear
Leet haxor, open up port 28960 in your Router settings.

076111, it's a stupid game you can download as a demo from Steam

Freakuser ; Welcome back from ban-land, why did you get banned? :O
Quote Originally Posted by Koen View Post
Leet haxor, open up port 28960 in your Router settings.

076111, it's a stupid game you can download as a demo from Steam

Freakuser ; Welcome back from ban-land, why did you get banned? :O
I asked something about (lockers) with z on the end and got fucked up advertising ban but althrought i wasn't adving...
Ok I think it works.. but I'll have to try in a bit... I'm going out for a while.. but is anyone interested in trying this later?
THANK ME pl0x
Thx for this "crack"
Sorry if I don't understand but I'm french.
How to "Join a chatroom(In steam). Right click the "Host" and click join game. Wait a few secs, and it will join.
"
If it's with Friends list I cant because i get banned from steam with my other account.
Can you help me please ^^'
Then make a new account Kiratsu !?
Quote Originally Posted by Joelu View Post
Then make a new account Kiratsu !?
I made one but I can't add friends because I need to buy a game...

(I bought MW2 but i get banned and I don't want to buy again)

Can it work if I do "Play at Zero Gear Demo" or If I cick on iwmp who was in the attachment ? (Sorry if you don't understand me)
Quote Originally Posted by Kiratsu View Post
I made one but I can't add friends because I need to buy a game...

(I bought MW2 but i get banned and I don't want to buy again)

Can it work if I do "Play at Zero Gear Demo" or If I cick on iwmp who was in the attachment ? (Sorry if you don't understand me)
PRESS ON THIS TOPIC HERE! TO LEARN HOW TO ACTIVATE WITOUT BUYING!
Thank you Freakuser! It seems like this works slightly BETTER than Godly's crack. Any popular groups you suggest I should join?
Ok NAT Still set to strict...? I'm not sure if I opened the port correctly... anyone mind helping me out?

What I did:
Wireless network > Properties > Advanced > Firewall Settings > Exceptions > Add Port
Posts 1–15 of 68 · Page 1 of 5
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?