Apple Refunding?

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Apple Refunding?
Is apple refunding similar to Amazon? I know apple always does investigations, but are they the same methods? (did not arrive etc) Curious because Amazon seems to be dead & there are ALOT of Apple refunders on here, so it cant be that difficult?

Thanks in advance!
Quote Originally Posted by JYandeau View Post
Is apple refunding similar to Amazon? I know apple always does investigations, but are they the same methods? (did not arrive etc) Curious because Amazon seems to be dead & there are ALOT of Apple refunders on here, so it cant be that difficult?

Thanks in advance!
Yes/no. Learn and try for yourself Or pay one of us! (5% cheapest right now, I'm one of them~)
Quote Originally Posted by JYandeau View Post
Is apple refunding similar to Amazon? I know apple always does investigations, but are they the same methods? (did not arrive etc) Curious because Amazon seems to be dead & there are ALOT of Apple refunders on here, so it cant be that difficult?

Thanks in advance!
I've done a couple amazon ones in the past, and am doing an Apple one right now. It's pretty much the same, but since it is a large amount, I would have a "pro" do it for you and ask if you can sorta follow along.
Quote Originally Posted by JYandeau View Post
Is apple refunding similar to Amazon? I know apple always does investigations, but are they the same methods? (did not arrive etc) Curious because Amazon seems to be dead & there are ALOT of Apple refunders on here, so it cant be that difficult?

Thanks in advance!
Same principles, different methods.
Its extremely easy, regardless of what is said they refund within a 7 days on .com normally within 48 hours.
sound like a crying baby, disappointed and feel so down, and say that you have received an empty box, they will refund/replace you regardless. But take note, you can only do this ONCE. You should use a different Address, payment method and IP if you want to do it again. Goodluck!
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?