Helpfull tutorials

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
Stop posting 0.0
A. Why06 needs to approve those links (or another Mod / GM )

@ comments in regards to his posting

He is taking a page out of your book
Sigh...
People don't want links they want tutorials

No more from me though =.=
Quote Originally Posted by Spookerzz View Post
Sigh...
People don't want links they want tutorials

No more from me though =.=
People need GOOD tutorials!
All tutorials here are noob!
Doesn't matter, Outside links need approval, thats A.

B. Not all tuts that are here are noob, there are some, but not all, I have an idea, Go learn PHP/HTML and come back and give this section some "PRO" Tutorials, sound good?
Quote Originally Posted by NextGen1 View Post
Doesn't matter, Outside links need approval, thats A.

B. Not all tuts that are here are noob, there are some, but not all, I have an idea, Go learn PHP/HTML and come back and give this section some "PRO" Tutorials, sound good?
Tss... Are you feeling better now because you are a moderator?
If you think I should learn PHP and HTML then you really NULL

But if you think I should learn English, I give you quite right.

edit: Which tutorial is good? Link ?
Tuts are not noobs...
........

A. I am merely suggesting you Write your own tutorials for this section.

B. I Don't appreciate (not as a minion, but as a member of this community,) You knocking
their tutorials, at least they offered something to the community , from themselves, they took time out of their day to help what 300 members or so who pass through here on occasion, and those people get nothing in return, they are just offering help, and you called them "Noob" tutorials, So instead of sharing links, share your tuts, what that take you.......10-15 seconds.....


oh and that "Null" reference....really slick how you snuck that in there...


And outside of VB section, I'm just a member (IMO)

Pss nextgen ban him
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?