Bought few fitbit surge accounts from him.
Vouch for him and nice to talk.
Thank you
Daily or so bump
Added you. Speaking now.
Originally Posted by ghosteez
Added you. Speaking now.
Confirmed .
Originally Posted by Cotton
Confirmed .
Any charge 2 in stock.
Vouch+ bought some accounts, all but 1 worked and I'm sure he'll handle it!
Been almost 3 days and i am in need of 1 replacement of fitbit surge account that he sold to me and seller is ignoring me and not replying to my messages.
Hope it get solved soon.
Service closed?
Originally Posted by gubernator23
Service closed?
Nope still very active . Bumpppp
Originally Posted by Cotton
Nope still very active . Bumpppp
hey u aren't responding to me
Really nice service, great guy that solve any issue, not to miss !
Blaze with 1+week inactivity price?? (do you accept paypal?)
Originally Posted by jorgerguez19
Blaze with 1+week inactivity price?? (do you accept paypal?)
All Blazes are at the extremely low price of just $2. Sadly I do not accept PayPal.
Originally Posted by Cotton
All Blazes are at the extremely low price of just $2. Sadly I do not accept PayPal.