help~may not post attachments

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
help~may not post attachments
I am trying to upload a mod, my first, but at the bottom in left it says you may NOT post attachments, any reason, or option I must change?
You need to activate your account first.
Quote Originally Posted by InCognito View Post
You need to activate your account first.
thought I did, but may not have. I looked, can't find the verification email, is there anywhere I can go to get it resent?
Quote Originally Posted by heydiddlediddle View Post
thought I did, but may not have. I looked, can't find the verification email, is there anywhere I can go to get it resent?
Make a new account.
No, you can't attach anything because your still a choob. When you will reach 50posts (member) you will be able
Quote Originally Posted by Ali View Post
No, you can't attach anything because your still a choob. When you will reach 50posts (member) you will be able
nope, i went and made a new account, and before i even posted 1 time, it says i may post attach now .
i thought u need to have 50 posts to attach files
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?