HiringFitbit charge 2. SE WANTED 25 orders a week

Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
Fitbit charge 2. SE WANTED 25 orders a week
Add me on Skype.

Hamill92


I only pay once it's processed. Paypal only

U.K. Orders
Lol nobody is going to do it on getting money when processed, since its very easy for you to scam that way (not saying you will). Paying with PayPal should be enough since you can charge back when not received
Yeah sure I've been on MPGH for a year sure & ive been scammed before!

Also contact Felix as I'm doing business with him for last 3 months.


Too many scammers on here & Skype. I've been selling over 150 fitbits orders!
Pretty sure ******moneylonger24 can do charge 2 in retail packaging, I was referred to him by Fireborn.
Quote Originally Posted by Vaypah View Post
Pretty sure ******moneylonger24 can do charge 2 in retail packaging, I was referred to him by Fireborn.
Youve been in contact with Fireborn? Fucker scammed me for $40 awhile back.

Sorry for shitpost lol
Quote Originally Posted by jakeoff View Post
Youve been in contact with Fireborn? Fucker scammed me for $40 awhile back.

Sorry for shitpost lol
Yo wtf Fireborn did me a charge 2 in retail packaging to Australia a few days ago?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Trust View Post
Both of those people are scammers I believe. Should be in grave.
You sure about this? I'll show proof he did an order for me.
Quote Originally Posted by Vaypah View Post
Yo wtf Fireborn did me a charge 2 in retail packaging to Australia a few days ago?

- - - Updated - - -



You sure about this? I'll show proof he did an order for me.
He told me about how he scammed multiple people, including me and was getting banned already on MPGH so I didnt open a case.
Quote Originally Posted by jakeoff View Post
He told me about how he scammed multiple people, including me and was getting banned already on MPGH so I didnt open a case.
Wait is he banned on MPGH yet? He told me the people on his thread had all been refunded!
Quote Originally Posted by Vaypah View Post
Wait is he banned on MPGH yet? He told me the people on his thread had all been refunded!
Yes i made FireBorn banned cause he scammed me and other people. This guy is an asshole and he's banned.
Most of fitbit services are gonna scam you soon or later cuz it's getting harder doing it if you want to be safe i advice you joybird or Hova, thats all.
Quote Originally Posted by JustBob123 View Post
Yes i made FireBorn banned cause he scammed me and other people. This guy is an asshole and he's banned.
Most of fitbit services are gonna scam you soon or later cuz it's getting harder doing it if you want to be safe i advice you joybird or Hova, thats all.
Joybird- Skype?
Quote Originally Posted by JustBob123 View Post
Yes i made FireBorn banned cause he scammed me and other people. This guy is an asshole and he's banned.
Most of fitbit services are gonna scam you soon or later cuz it's getting harder doing it if you want to be safe i advice you joybird or Hova, thats all.
Well I got really lucky then, I asked to pay on confirm and he said yes?
Quote Originally Posted by Vaypah View Post
Wait is he banned on MPGH yet? He told me the people on his thread had all been refunded!
I aint never receive a refund haha, im guessing he made a new skype aswell..
Quote Originally Posted by Vaypah View Post
Well I got really lucky then, I asked to pay on confirm and he said yes?
Lucky lucky yeup
Surge SE WANTED!! $30 10+ orders more soon
Both of those people are scammers I believe. Should be in grave.
Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?