WTBQVC Refund

Posts 16–23 of 23 · Page 2 of 2
Quote Originally Posted by Wyo View Post


Good luck refunding with never arrived or empty.
Never said I was going to try refunding, nor will I ever.
Don't worry bud you'll find someone to do it for you. Look on other SE forums aswell.
Quote Originally Posted by Snake View Post
Don't worry bud you'll find someone to do it for you. Look on other SE forums aswell.
Thanks dude!!! Not right for some sellers to completely rip people off.
Im on ***** aswell and just because a forum is private doesnt mean they are more HQ nosense at all ...im on every private SE forum and i just prefer that only HQ ppl order from QVC thats why i prefer to charge 20% ffs can you read yourself?
Quote Originally Posted by dkton View Post
Im on ***** aswell and just because a forum is private doesnt mean they are more HQ nosense at all ...im on every private SE forum and i just prefer that only HQ ppl order from QVC thats why i prefer to charge 20% ffs can you read yourself?
I see what you mean, wyo not trying to agrue just would like to have lower %. will message you on skype.
Quote Originally Posted by dkton View Post
Im on ***** aswell and just because a forum is private doesnt mean they are more HQ nosense at all ...im on every private SE forum and i just prefer that only HQ ppl order from QVC thats why i prefer to charge 20% ffs can you read yourself?
Bro you need to relax.
I'm not looking to pay 20%, doesn't mean I have anything against your service.
People are fucking stingy af, greed will get you nowhere
Quote Originally Posted by navediglavata3 View Post
People are fucking stingy af, greed will get you nowhere
Are you referring to me or Qvc refunders? I'm not trying to be greedy at all.
Posts 16–23 of 23 · Page 2 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?