PostWTBRe-shipper to Canada Needed

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
Re-shipper to Canada Needed
My skype is ******alex-starling


I need someone who can reship with his privet company to Canada. I need to buy stuff from stores that dont ship to canada, like 6pm or finishline.
Quote Originally Posted by starling View Post
My skype is ******alex-starling


I need someone who can reship with his privet company to Canada. I need to buy stuff from stores that dont ship to canada, like 6pm or finishline.
More specifically shoes.
baaaaammmpp
what do i get out of it/
Quote Originally Posted by Chungha View Post
what do i get out of it/
You spend nothing I pay you for shipping charges and plus you get commission.
I pay you for shipping charges and plus you get commission.
Anyone want to buy myself shoes from finishline with the giftccard that I will buy from a seller on mpgh and ship the pair to Canada I will pay you for doing it + I pay shipping
The giftcards from finishline sold on mpgh can only be used in store
BUMP
I pay you for shipping charges and plus you get commission.


Skype:

******alex-starling
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?